- Increasing quality of services for customers;
- Improving process efficiencies;
- Increasing job satisfaction for employees.
The council needed to fundamentally change the way it went about its business in order to deliver a forecast of over £1bn of cashable savings, in times of economic recession and increasing budget constraints.
Programme benefits, which are already being reached, for example:
- Citizens have more choice of channels;
- Customer service improvements (e.g. calls get answered!);
- Improved working environment for many employees;
- Agile working is making employees more productive;
- 95% invoices paid to term;
- On contract compliance increased.